Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish
Creator
Creator

Add a filter in nprinting which contains >=

Hi Guys 

Can any one help me with on how we can add a filter in Nprinting (April 2020) as below

>=Max(Date)-9<=Max(Date)

Many thanks in advance

Labels (2)
5 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Manish what is the end goal of this type of filter, what are you trying to accomplish?

Manish
Creator
Creator
Author

@David_Friend, many thanks for your reply. so, in qlik sense, my charts contain 3 months of data but the nprinting report which we want to publish should have only the latest 9 days of data.

For example, in qlik sense dashboard, one of my line charts has 3 months of data but when the same line chart goes in a nprinting report it should have only 9 days of data.

Manish
Creator
Creator
Author

I think, I got this. 

Created a filter with advance search option and wrote below in value section.

=Date>=max(Date)-9

Frank_S
Support
Support

@Manish

First, check that your formula works in your qlik sense app. You can do this by adding a text box to your Qlik sense app and applying the formula inside the expression editor of your text box. 

If you get a result then you can use it as an NPrinting Advanced filter.

See the following for details.

(note you  must use advance filters as your formula is extracting a 'range' of values. this won't work anything but the Advanced Filter option).

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Manish 

All other answers here are correct so I just add one more source describing the case:

https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/06/26/nprinting-filters-part-3-advanced-search/

https://nprintingadventures.com/category/nprinting/filters/

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.