Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMalli
Contributor III
Contributor III

App and connection don't show up, ON Demand Reporting ( N printing)

Hi All,

I recently configured the N printing server to  generate On demand reports.

I did the following:

1) Create a new app on Nprinting

2) created a new connection on N pritning

3) Created a report on the n printing server

After completing the above steps, I did the following steps:

1) copied the On demand extension to the sheet of the QS dashboard (N printing connection points to an object on this dashboard)

2) In the properties of the ONdemand app, I provided the url to the N printing server in the N printing server connection dropdown

Now after following the above steps, when I click on the N printing app drop down and N printing connection drop down. I neither see the app associated with the dashboard nor the connection associated with the dashboard.

Can someone please point me in the right direction ?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

have you configured all other things?

• certificates?
  • trusted origins?
  • security rules?
  • enabled NPrinting report for OnDemand?

Make sure you do all steps from documentation. If you miss any of them it will not work:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/On-Demand/On-Demand-Qlik-Sense.htm

If you still have issue you may want to provide some screenshots so we can understand the problem.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

have you configured all other things?

• certificates?
  • trusted origins?
  • security rules?
  • enabled NPrinting report for OnDemand?

Make sure you do all steps from documentation. If you miss any of them it will not work:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/On-Demand/On-Demand-Qlik-Sense.htm

If you still have issue you may want to provide some screenshots so we can understand the problem.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

@SMalli

Please have a look at this article. 

There is a fair amount of configuration required.

For troubleshooting your On Demand implementation, check:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!