cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

Copy of existing tasks in nprinting 18.x version

Hi all, Can anyone suggest that how can copy existing tasks in nprinting June 2018 version. I know that backup and restore from one server to another but I need duplicate task using existing tasks on same server.is it.possible? If yes please suggest solution to achieve this. Note: same tasks we r using for different ditribution list. So there are so many tasks which we need to copy on same server to use different distribution list Thanks, Srinivas

2 Replies
jmacedo1
Contributor II
Contributor II

The only way I've been able to do this is to create a subscription for the task you'd like to duplicate in the NewsStand - this will make a copy of the task for the user you're logged into the NewsStand as.  Just make sure the user you're logged in as on NewsStand doesn't have any filters applied to them.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The only way at the moment (September 2018) is to manually create a new task. There is not a cloning tool.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.