cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wil18
Contributor II
Contributor II

Create a stacked chart in Nprinting with one dimension and two measures

Hello everyone, i work on Nprinting and i need help. I would like to know how create a stacked chart PPT in NPRINTING with one dimension and two measures ? 

I show you the data of my table.

Wil18_0-1654266774649.png

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Dharanidharan_DD

Hi @Wil18 

You can convert the table into a stacked  chart and directly call it an Image in NPrinting

else

After selecting insert chart options, you can take this table to a NPrinting PPT or Excel template. 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

can you mockup example of output you are trying to achieve?

I would say you may need to convert your dataset to create 2 columns (1 for each measure using set analysis).

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Wil18
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Wil18_0-1654587861564.png

Thanks for your help @Lech_Miszkiewicz , here is an overview of the graph I would like to obtain. How can i convert my dataset on QLIKSENSE to create 2 columns ? 

Wil18
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @Dharanidharan_DD concerning your first solution, i did the reverse process, i convert the stacked chart into table in order to use the ppt native chart in Nprinting. Concerning your second solution, it's difficult for me to obtain the same stacked chart of qlik sense on Nprinting. How could i set up the data set to obtain this graph. 

Wil18_1-1654588463865.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is no need to convert dataset - you just need to create Qlik Sense straight table using set analysis to create "Stock" measure and "Affaire Nouvelle" measure just like in my screenshot below:

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1654654557445.png

Once you do this then you import that object as table to PPT NPrinting template, insert stacked bar chart  and add data tags as shown on screenshot below

Lech_Miszkiewicz_1-1654654619196.png

Result is exactly what you wanted

Lech_Miszkiewicz_2-1654654689888.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

just as a side note - It seems you are doing some data prep in some ETL tool  (or maybe database) which normally we would do in Qlik Sense to achieve this. I am not sure what your Qlik Sense experience is but purely judging by the question you have asked I take you are new to Qlik and Qlik community. If my judgment is right I would suggest you take some time learning how to build Qlik Sense apps - and I would actually suggest using help of a Qlik Partner or experienced developer so you can learn good practices. If you still want to do this by yourself please invest time to learn best practices in writing Qlik Sense scripts and expressions.

On top of that there is NPrinting bit which also should be done by experienced Qlik Sense and NPrinting person. 

The reason I am saying all this is not to discourage you, but to make sure you get best out of the product and you will learn much quicker.

cheers and good luck