Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshayjain90
Contributor II
Contributor II

Deleting NPrinting Shared Report from Qlik Sense HUB

Hi All,

We have published Qlik NPrinting Reports in Qliksense HUB. But was not able to delete NPrinting Shared Reports from Qliksense HUB.

Please let me know, how we can delete NPrinting shared reports which are published on Qliksense HUB.

Regards,

Akshay

11 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You can't delete as such.  removal is handled by the number of days you set to keep the report.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.3/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/SetHubDestination/Hub-de...

micahsakata
Contributor III
Contributor III

This isn't my experience.  I published a report to the hub and set "days to keep" = 1.  I didn't set up a trigger so this has only been run once.  It's never been removed from my queue.  I would like the report to be removed but you can't manually remove it so is there any other way?

xiangrun53
Contributor
Contributor

Same to me. I also faced the same issue. Please advise any way to remove the report from Hub.

amihai_baron
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Same here. Anyone find a solution for this yet?

_armoco_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Same here! Any solutions? Can someone address this please?

Thanks and Regards

Arjun

matthew_morge
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have the same issue, a number of reports that have been distributed whilst I have been on my Qlik Sense learning path are published on the Hub but would like to remove. Ideally I'd like to use the functionality whereby the reports are published here but reluctant until I can remove the obsolete files.

All reports were created with a single day to keep the report but are still present.

Note that this thread is over a year old but has been there any solution implemented to handle this? We upgraded to the Sep 2018 release yesterday so have some functionality that I've not yet explored.

Thanks,

Matt

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

September 2018 has not this kind of feature that is a feature of Qlik Sense Hub because reports are there.

Maybe you could add a feature request in the product ideation web site https://qlik.ideaglow.com/forums/1569/Qlik-Sense/

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
matthew_morge
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Ruggero,

I've tried accessing the forum that you have directed me to but cannot login. I am assuming from the prompts it is a different account for the site but cannot see any account setup options.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Matt

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I don't know what kind of account is necessary to login into that forum. In any case your request is already listed there and voted by many people that want to have it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.