Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boopeshj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Error in report generation

Hi Team,

Below is the error I received. I tried to search previous posts but couldn't find anything with solved. 

Things I am looking for 

1. Why has this error occurred. 
  2. If I know why I will also look at how to avoid 🙂 
  3. General question : How to check Engine Logs ?

WARN: error during report generation: Exception during content resolution while processing request with id f93c2318-13f7-4be5-866d-ef9ce5cbf2fa. Check Engine logs for details. ERROR: One or more errors occurred. ---> The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

Labels (2)
9 Replies
boopeshj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

@Ruggero_Piccoli  Looking for your insights. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About loggin refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2020/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Loggin.... In case you could evaluate to set logging level to DEBUG.

About your specific error message, be sure all objects used in the template are still available in the connected app. You could first refresh the connection cache than use the Check Entities feature of the Designer.

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
boopeshj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

@Ruggero_Piccoli  Thanks for your response. 

Regarding logging, will ask my admin team to check. 

Regarding check objects adding more information, that same report ran successfully without any changes when I run later or the previous run. 

boopeshj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Dear NPrinting experts,

Any other options that I could look at ?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you checked the logs? Are there any errors?

Did you run the Check Entities from the Designer? Is everything correct?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
01Nikita
Partner - Contributor III

hi did any one, found any solution. apart from restarting the machine.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The error message "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients." seems related to a Microsoft Windows login issue. 

Be sure that all users fill the requirements listed in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/User-accou...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
01Nikita

error which I am getting is error during report generation: Exception during content resolution while processing request with id 279cdc49-00e1-41cc-ae75-9e03ebb53ed3. Check Engine logs for details. ERROR: One or more errors occurred. ---> Method "GetLayout" timed out.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

So this is a different error message. Please open a new conversation for different question, thanks.

Before opening the new conversation please check the Qlik NPrinting Engine logs as per the suggestion in the error message. I hope more detailed logs will help you in solving the issue. If not please add also the Engine logs in the new conversation.

Best Regards,

ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero