cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlau
Contributor III
Contributor III

Failed to Receive Email Notification

I have a task where I send a report to Newstand and to the Hub.  Because the underlying Excel report is so large, 53K rows and 14 columns, I did NOT include the report as an attachment to the email.

When I run the task from "Overview" tab under "Publish Tasks", I get a confirmation message that the task was successfully scheduled for execution.  I looked in my inbox and did not find any emails related to the task.  I checked the "Users/Group" tab and I am on the distribution list and had received reports for other tasks before.  However, my report was published to Newstand and to my Hub.

I need that email notification to come through.  Is there anything I may have overlooked?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In the Destinations tab you have to flag Email for your user and in the Email message tab select no reports attached in the Attachements drop down menu.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.