Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can we add default printer to the NPrinting server service account on the NPrinting server

Hi All,

unable to run the jobs using NPrinting Server service on the server.

It comes back with two errors as following

Error 1: Error The default printer for this Windows user's account is invalid! Verify and correct your Windows settings.

this error generally occurs when there is no default printer added to the NPrinting server service account on the NPrinting server.

In my NPrinting server service default printer mentioned as "Bull zip printer".

when we logged on the server using NPrinting service account then windows will create default printer automatically.But In my scenario when I logged on server using NPrinting service account initially then there is no default printer added to the NPrinting server service account on the NPrinting server and NPrinting service gets error as mentioned above.

is print spool  used to configure this default printer? If yes,then how can we proceed if print spool disabled in the service manager.

Kindly provide me solution that how can we add default printer to the NPrinting server service account on the NPrinting server.hanks

thanks to all for your great support....................

1 Reply
piekepotloed
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Srinivas b,

Did you solve this problem? Last week Nprinting installed and today I wanted to test it for the first time. I received the same error message

Thanks,

Peter