cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grajmca_sgp123
Creator
Creator

How to create Hyperlink in Nprinting PPT report

Hi I am trying to add hyperlinks in Nprinting Powerpoint for the following scenarios .

I have to create a hyperlink in one of the column in first slide of PPT report .

If we click on that column values which is in first slide ,control has to go to Slide2...Slide 3.

Go to Slide2

Go to Slide3

Can any one suggested me how we can achieve this

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you tested this https://support.office.com/en-us/article/link-to-another-slide-in-the-same-presentation-7eb3f922-d3d...?

You cannot create dynamic hyperlinks. I mean a link to a slide that doesn't exist in the template because, for example, it is generated during report production as consequence of a field in the Pages node.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.