Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

How to create table in Powerpoint in NPrinting Report

Hi all,

I am looking for some video or document regarding how to create a table in Powerpoint in NPrinting. Because the First time I'm working on PowerPoint so I don't have any idea how to do this. Earlier I have worked on NPrinting Pixel Perfect Report but PowerPoint is my first-time experience.

I have a Qlik Sense App.

Where I have created a table then I have added that table into the table object in PowerPoint in NPrinting.

Then Under INSERT Tab----> I have selected 3 cols. and 7 rows.

Due to this a table with 3 cols and 7 rows got inserted into the PowerPoint slide.

Now how can I link the dimension and measure of the table into the newly inserted table in PowerPoint?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suppose you missed the point:

1. Clear the Keep Source Formats check box in the Properties section in the left pane.

from the linked tutorial so you continue to see the Sense format in the created PowerPoint.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
wade12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

here is the offical qlik link:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/PowerPointReports/Native-table.htm

... but it is for qlikview.

hopefully it may help you.

best wishes.

vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I tried to drag and drop the columns from the table object into the newly inserted table in PowerPoint slide but I'm not getting in a proper way.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suppose you missed the point:

1. Clear the Keep Source Formats check box in the Properties section in the left pane.

from the linked tutorial so you continue to see the Sense format in the created PowerPoint.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

tutorial would work for Qlik Sense too

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.