Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yaswanth
Contributor
Contributor

How to get Quality of image in html report in Nprinting

Hi ,

I have 12 months of data shown in pivot table in qliksense .I wanted to create  html image  report in Nprinting  and total 12 months data should be visible .I tried data display Hight :-1000px width:-5000px but quality of image is not good .also tried in high quality report.is there any other possibility to get quality of image ,and also is there any different attributes to get image quality in html .

Regards,

Sai

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What is a structure of your pivot table?

• how many dimensions?
  • how many subtotals?
  • how many dimension columns?

Are you able to provide a sample?

I hate using images as they are looking ugly and I would suggest using this method: https://nprintingadventures.com/2020/04/24/how-to-build-html-pivot-table-in-nprinting/

regarding properties you are using you only want to make them as big as it required by the chart to show all data (you dont want to give too large numbers as those simply work like a resolution of screen on which the image is printed. So if you used 5000x1000 then imagine how big the monitor would have to be to accommodate your table and at the same time show in normal size. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.