Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II

How to insert a border after the table content ends and before page break

Hello,

My pixel perfect report has multiple tables and I have added borders at the top of every header of the table. For the last table, I added the end.

First issue: The border is repeated for every row for the last table.

Second issue: Now, I want to break the page so that I have some tables on first page and rest on the other. I have applied page break before band for the table from where I need to break the page. The table right before the page break table has no end border. Even if I put the border, it gets repeated for every row just like the last table.

Any idea how to get the border for last table and table just before page break.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Eva,

Apologies for late response. I am using Qlik Sense with Nprinting. I was able to add a line after the table content on the pixel perfect report by adding 'Report Footer' and putting a line in the footer it. So, now I am getting the line at the end of the report.

Thank you

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

I saw your post and wanted to respond.

Can you please provide Qlik NPrinting version information so we can provide more accurate information?

Also are you using Qlik NPrinting with QlikView or Qlik Sense? Which version?

Thank you,

Eva

PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Eva,

Apologies for late response. I am using Qlik Sense with Nprinting. I was able to add a line after the table content on the pixel perfect report by adding 'Report Footer' and putting a line in the footer it. So, now I am getting the line at the end of the report.

Thank you