Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melatroubi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Impossible de générer un histgramme groupé

Bonjour,

Je travail sur la version Nprinting  suivante : Qlik NPrinting May 2022 SR4  /  Version : 22.15.14.0

Le but est de créer un rapport PowerPoint, dans lequel j'essaie d'obtenir un histogramme groupé : Répartition par durée et département. 

Lorsque je renseigne les informations sur la mesure et les 2 axes d'analyses, je ne récupère que les informations sur la mesure et le 1er axe d'analyse.

Je ne trouve rien dans la documentation qui nous explique comment utilisé l'histogramme groupé dans Qlik Nprinting.

Pouvez-vous m'aider à trouver la solution afin de résoudre ce problème?

Merci

Cordialement

Voici les informations pour me contacter

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Have you considered creating your Histogram in Qlik Sense using the native Qlik Sense histogram visualization?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2023/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Histo...

Then exporting the histogram as an Image inside an NP powerpoint report?

Note that before you can use a new Qlik Sense object in an NP report, you must first reload the NPrinting Connection to the source QVF data file.

Kind regards...

ps: others here may have solutions for you as well

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
melatroubi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Bonjour Frank,

Merci pour ton retour.

Le problème est que si j'utilise l'option native de NPrinting, je ne pourrais pas personnaliser mon histogramme.

L'objectif est que je puisse créer le même histogramme que j'ai dans qlik sense, et de lui appliquer un format spécifique (couleur etc).

Il me semble que ce n'est pas possible de faire cela si je passe par l’option native des histogramme de NPrinting.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. 

If english is not your first language try to use translator and lets communicate on this forum in english please. English is also not my native language but I use it so others can participate too.

Thanks and appreciate your cooperations.

Now:

Your original question was:

Bonjour,Je travail sur la version Nprinting  suivante : Qlik NPrinting May 2022 SR4  /  Version : 22.15.14.0Le but est de créer un rapport PowerPoint, dans lequel j'essaie d'obtenir un histogramme groupé : Répartition par durée et département. Lorsque je renseigne les informations sur la mesure et les 2 axes d'analyses, je ne récupère que les informations sur la mesure et le 1er axe d'analyse.Je ne trouve rien dans la documentation qui nous explique comment utilisé l'histogramme groupé dans Qlik Nprinting.Pouvez-vous m'aider à trouver la solution afin de résoudre ce problème?

Merci Cordialement Voici les informations pour me contacter

Which translates to:

Hello, I'm working on the following Nprinting version: Qlik NPrinting May 2022 SR4 / Version: 22.15.14.0 The goal is to create a PowerPoint report, in which I'm trying to get a grouped histogram: Breakdown by duration and department. When I fill in the information on the measurement and the 2 analysis axes, I only retrieve the information on the measurement and the 1st analysis axis. I can't find anything in the documentation that explains how to use the grouped histogram in Qlik Nprinting. Can you help me to find the solution in order to solve this problem?

THANKS Cordially Here is the information to contact me

Then after Franks suggestions we got your next reply which translates to:

Hello Frank,Thanks for your return.The problem is that if I use NPrinting's native option, I couldn't customize my histogram.The goal is that I can create the same histogram that I have in qlik sense, and apply a specific format (color etc) to it.It seems to me that it is not possible to do this if I go through the native NPrinting histogram option.

So this is what we know so far...

Now I would need to see the chart which you are trying to replicate. For some reason there are no images showing currently in your post and previously when I looked at your post there were quite a few images but at the end I wasn't sure which one was showing results you were aiming for.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.