cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcook6928
Contributor
Contributor

Interactive Qlik Sense charts in Power Point

I have a requirement to provide charts created in Qlik Sense to be presented in Power Point with filtering capabilities (interactive Power Point chart) and also needs to be DISCONNECTED from our Qlik Sense server.  In other words, I need to have the Qlik Charts with the data and filtering capabilities imported as stand alone charts into Power Point. 

I'm not sure if this is possible with  Qlik NPrinting or if it would require a different 3rd party tool or simply some VBA or Java Script code.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  If yes, what was the approach and the preferred tool(s)?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @mcook6928

NPrinting as a turnkey solution is only able to export static reports using Power Point out of the box.

Also Macros are not supported with Power Point  as they are with NPrinting Excel reports

For a list of supported output formats, see https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation/Repo...

kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @mcook6928

NPrinting as a turnkey solution is only able to export static reports using Power Point out of the box.

Also Macros are not supported with Power Point  as they are with NPrinting Excel reports

For a list of supported output formats, see https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation/Repo...

kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!