Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a list of features that WILL be added in 17.1 anywhere?

Is there a list of features that WILL be added in 17.1 anywhere? I am currently trying to evaluate NPrinting 17 in our environment to see if it will meet our bare minimum requirements, and I was hoping some of our issues will be fixed in 17.1 however I can't find a feature list anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey

I Know Since this fix would involve DB changes. So you can 40 characters in the SMTP settings with a simple SQL script.

JamesFisher
Employee
Employee

Hi Martin

The product documentation will be updated when 17.1 is GA which we expect to happen before the end of this month. In addition the team will be placing what's new content and video's on Qlik Community. Please check back early next week. Alternatively feel free to drop me an email and I'll point you to someone who can help you 1on1.

James

Stephen_Jasionowski

Josh -

In short:

Compatibility with Qlik Sense

Section access integration

Support for clustering

Conditional reporting

Load template

Dynamic report naming

yhuet974
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

And are there any bug fixes in this release?

I still have some major issues with my reports not getting updated when published.

I need to update the connection manually every day for it take into account new data from the QV app...

Kinda breaks the purpose of automatic publishing...

Support pointed out that this was a known bug : OP-1610

Stephen_Jasionowski

Yann - OP-1610 is still in the process of being resolved. I will update you if/when we will have a service release that resolves the bug.

mataylesbury
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Any update on bug OP-1610? We aren't able to implement N-Printing until this is resolved, like Yann said, N-Printing is a pretty pointless product if it doesn't update reports with new data.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks.

Stephen_Jasionowski

Matthew - there is a workaround for data reload for QVP connections (attached). Please try this and let me know if this resolves the issue.

A full fix to the issue will be available in a service release for 17.2 later this year.

yhuet974
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Stephen,

Thanks a lot for this workaround! It's working for me Now we can start working on NP17 while waiting for the full fix.