Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.3.0 The user for the task has no permission to see the published reports no email has sent

Hello everybody!

Since I updated the new version of NPrinting 17.3.0 when I want to sent the task; throw me the next error:

"The user for the task has no permission to see the published reports, no email has sent".

I want to know if lack to configure something in the SMTP or is a problem of the version of NPrinting.

Is anyone facing this situation?

Thank you.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

The log message indicates that you haven't added the following roles to the user that you wish to send the report to.

NPrinting roles:

• User
  • NewsStand User

This will resolve the issue.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

francisco_valle
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Victor,

Besides adding the User role, check that the Security role is Enabled and has the propper permissions to "View" the reports.

You can check this in Admin > Security Roles > User.

Regards.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

The log message indicates that you haven't added the following roles to the user that you wish to send the report to.

NPrinting roles:

• User
  • NewsStand User

This will resolve the issue.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I added the NPrinting roles from the beginning, but I still get that error message.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Did you add the users to the report task as recipients?

If yes and you are still experiencing the issue please start a support request so that the issue can be investigated in greater detail. This log message indicates that something in your user or task configuration is not complete.

Click the link below to access the customer support page at Qlik.

Customer Support

francisco_valle
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Victor,

Besides adding the User role, check that the Security role is Enabled and has the propper permissions to "View" the reports.

You can check this in Admin > Security Roles > User.

Regards.

g_fernandez_l
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

This solution solve my problem thank you Frank Savino!!

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @g_fernandez_l 

Glad we could help.

Please click 'accept as solution' so it is clear which comment solve your specific issue.

Thanks!