Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Combined chart Image extension colors

Hi, 

I am importing a graphic from Qliksense to NPrinting with the following look (I created an eextension with these color schemed)

aaa.JPG

The thing is that when I obtain it from NPrinting as an image I get the following look (the standard one from Qlik, without the colors of the extension)

sadfds.JPG

Why does it happen and how can I display in the seocnd image the color of the first image?

I am creating this as an image as the combine chart is not available in NPrinting.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks. At the moment (November 2019) Qlik NPrinting doesn't support Qlik Sense custom themes. It is a very requested feature but I don't know if and when it will be added.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting June 2020 has Qlik Sense Themes support. From the official RElease Notes:

Qlik Sense themes
Qlik NPrinting supports Qlik Sense custom themes on objects exported as images. Minimum supported Qlik Sense version is February 2019.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About extensions please refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third...

What kind of template are you using?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

I created a custom theme based on the following video of Qlik that explains this feature thas was introduced in February 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gELxMuNxcM

The thing is that NPrinting doesn't draw correctly these images as are displayed in the theme.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks. At the moment (November 2019) Qlik NPrinting doesn't support Qlik Sense custom themes. It is a very requested feature but I don't know if and when it will be added.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you so much!!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting June 2020 has Qlik Sense Themes support. From the official RElease Notes:

Qlik Sense themes
Qlik NPrinting supports Qlik Sense custom themes on objects exported as images. Minimum supported Qlik Sense version is February 2019.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero