Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikCommSa
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting Excel Level sheets

Hi,

I thought that my problem can be solved pretty fast by googleing it. But I can't find a solution. 

I have different branches in my company that should only receive their data and I have administration employees that should receive data for every branch. My problem is, that these administration employees don't want to have the data in one excel sheet, but in one sheet per branch. 

How can I loop through my branches and create different sheets in NPrinting Excel?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @QlikCommSa 

indeed it is rather simple requirement and can be easily achieved. 

Report distribution and „who can see what” is achieved by applying user filters. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @QlikCommSa 

indeed it is rather simple requirement and can be easily achieved. 

Report distribution and „who can see what” is achieved by applying user filters. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
QlikCommSa
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Perfect! Thanks a lot!!