Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
podge2019
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting Filter - Produce Blank Report

Hello, 

Looking for some help with NPrinting Nov 19.

I've created a fairly straightforward app on QlikView and need some assistance with the filters on NPrint.

Essentially it generates 5 reports on NPrinting and its filtering by "Agent".

There are 5 Agents and some weeks there may be no data for an Agent.

The current filter uses just "Numeric value is" 12345.

This works perfectly for 4 of the Agents, however, one Agent currently does not have any data against it in QlikView so therefore does not generate a report and if I try to preview on Template Editor I get the generic error that there is an issue with the filter.

Is there a filter (Evaluate / Advanced Search) or a condition I can use that will still produce a blank report if no data is loaded in the QlikView app?

Thanks so much.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

i am guessing error is there because that particular agentid is not there in the qlikview app.

quick and dirty fix i suggest adding a dimension table with all the agentid . so agentid will be filtered successfully but with no data

View solution in original post

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

i am guessing error is there because that particular agentid is not there in the qlikview app.

quick and dirty fix i suggest adding a dimension table with all the agentid . so agentid will be filtered successfully but with no data

podge2019
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @dplr-rn , quick and dirty works 😁 applied the new table and done exactly what I needed to. Thanks so much.

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Pleasure. glad to help