Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Judge_Qlik
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

NPrinting May 2021 SR2 Excel issues

Good day

Upgraded to NPrinting May 2021 SR2 (server, engine & designer)

When opening any Excel report via designer I get the following.

Anyone know the fix for this?

Judge_Qlik_0-1635300151390.png

Labels (2)
16 Replies
PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator

It didn't run for me. At the begining runned after changing the screen configuration but now it has failed again...

I tried the five stepts but doesn't run althoug I have used all possibilities.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Judge_Qlik
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi there

Very difficult to say what changed in your setup, maybe some windows updates that ran and reset the settings?

If you have dual screens, try and use the same screen every time for NP designer. 

Hope this works for you.

Kind regards

PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator

In response to Judge_Qlik

Hello, 

thank you very much for your answer.

In my setup don't have had any changes. I usually work with dual screens but I have tried to work with one screen with a resolution of 100%, but didn't change anything: the issue is there.

Frank_S
Support
Support

@PuriVelasco

Please walk through the points mentioned in the following article and post your findings in a comment at the end of it. Our R&D team is tracking that thread.

Keep in mind that if your issue is the result of a recent planned or automated windows update to MS office, that fix is expected in the NPrinting May 2021 SR 3. Although the fix is in May 2021 SR 3 they are still performing extensive testing before releasing.

There is a blog link in the article above that will update when the Service Release will be made public.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator

Good morning,

I have walked through the points article you mentioned. I have tried with resolution screen of 100%, and with several options of Excel related with optimization for apparience or for compatibility.

I think my issue is for an Office 2019 update. (In fact I have disabled the automatic updates). My Office version is successfully installed with an account with enough privileges. I am working with Office 2019 since several months ago.

I have reinstalled Office but the results don't have changed for me.

I am working with a August 2021 Patch 3 Sense version and NPrinting May 2021 R2 version. All services run very well except this one.

Thank you very  much.

Kind regards.

eucastillo1
Contributor II
Contributor II

thank you so much, it works!!!!

priyanka08
Contributor III
Contributor III

it doent works for me .Get same error even after Implementing the changes

priyanka08_0-1682392297539.png