Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rkippen04
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting Pivots

Hi Anyone that can assist please?

I have created pivots in Nprinting but cant filter any of my fields, Obviously when setting up the Report template in Nprinting, there is no data in the chart, so the pivot is blank when created, therefore no options to chose and lock it on. I have tried pasting some data in my data tab to be able to apply filters but it still doesn't work, any suggestions?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

In addition to clarifying exactly what version of NPrinting that you are using, please share:

• are you connecting NPrinting to QlikView or Qlik Sense (if so specify which version)
  • Qlik Sense connections are not supported in NPrinting 17.0 .. Only QlikView.
  • Current supported versions of NPrinting do support Qlik Sense and QlikView connections.
  • your steps that reproduce the issue you are seeing (share applicable descriptive snapshots)
  • does your QlikView or Qlik sense file have data in it? If Qlik Sense is the app published with all applicable objects published in the Qlik Sense source app?
  • Expected results you are expecting to see
  • Actual results (share snapshots)

Please note that if you have a published/accessible QVW or QVF (with no unsupported items) that contains data then you can follow this help page to build a NPrinting MS excel pivot table with QV data. (this statement also assumes that there is no section access in your QVW/QVF file).

If you are new to NPrinting (as this appears to be your first post in the community) I would recommend reviewing the publicly available training information mentioned in the following link:

And welcome to the Qlik community!

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

NPrinting 17.0 as per label you have used is no longer supported - please update to supported version and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

In addition to clarifying exactly what version of NPrinting that you are using, please share:

• are you connecting NPrinting to QlikView or Qlik Sense (if so specify which version)
  • Qlik Sense connections are not supported in NPrinting 17.0 .. Only QlikView.
  • Current supported versions of NPrinting do support Qlik Sense and QlikView connections.
  • your steps that reproduce the issue you are seeing (share applicable descriptive snapshots)
  • does your QlikView or Qlik sense file have data in it? If Qlik Sense is the app published with all applicable objects published in the Qlik Sense source app?
  • Expected results you are expecting to see
  • Actual results (share snapshots)

Please note that if you have a published/accessible QVW or QVF (with no unsupported items) that contains data then you can follow this help page to build a NPrinting MS excel pivot table with QV data. (this statement also assumes that there is no section access in your QVW/QVF file).

If you are new to NPrinting (as this appears to be your first post in the community) I would recommend reviewing the publicly available training information mentioned in the following link:

And welcome to the Qlik community!

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!