Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hildacgg
Creator
Creator

NPrinting excel report with macro

Hi all,

I created a report in NPrinting with a macro, using a .xlsm template and it works fine, I created a task to email the report and sometimes a get a warning in the task execution and it does NOT send the email.

The error is:

Failed to send email for user 'XXXXXXXX' {0a346a76-5552-4231-bbcc-ab2d3d47e35d}. ERROR: MS-Office file containing VBA macros found inside of the email

about 5 times a week the email is sent but then it fails 2 days with the previous message.

Please help...

Thank you,

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @hildacgg

Although NPrinting is logging the issue, it appears that either the MS exchange server is occasionally blocking the file or the NPrinting server firewall or Antivirus is blocking the file.

For now I suggest that you contact your email administrator and your network/antivirus/firewall administrator and provide them with the error logging you shared here today and follow the points below...

NPrinting Antivirus exceptions and ports:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @hildacgg

Although NPrinting is logging the issue, it appears that either the MS exchange server is occasionally blocking the file or the NPrinting server firewall or Antivirus is blocking the file.

For now I suggest that you contact your email administrator and your network/antivirus/firewall administrator and provide them with the error logging you shared here today and follow the points below...

NPrinting Antivirus exceptions and ports:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!