Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eleni_theodorid
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting final report using excel filters

Hi all,

I am using NPrinting 17, I use a qlik table and I need at the final excel report that I am sending via email the user has the option to filter that table by Region. How can I connect my table with excel filters?

Regards,

Eleni

11 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is this happening when you run a preview in NPrinting?

Do you have any group or security policies applied on servers or more - on your computer ? It definitely looks like that...

Also what versions of Excel are you using and what specific version of NPrinting? Is ist April 2018?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First of all, please use latest stable version, April 2018, so you take advantage of all fixed bugs.

Try to create the final report in Excel by exporting data from QlikView and without involving Qlik NPrinting.

If you will have the same issues it means there is something bad with Excel and Qlik NPrinting is not the cause.

If working without Qlik NPrinting don't generate the issue I think you have to open a support ticket so we can investigate if there is a bug. In this case include the logs of the error, screenshots, the template etc to help the debugging process.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.