Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CVR
Creator
Creator

Nprinting Designer Editor opens in a separate window after Office 365 upgrade

Hello Qlik Geeks,

I am having an issue with NPrinting Designer editor. It is working fine with the version (16.0.149) of Office 365 and as soon as I upgrade to the next version (16.0.150) the editor doesn't work . The error is ppt(my template) and editor opens in a separate window after selecting edit template. My colleague doesn't have any issue with upgrade both of us are using the same versions of NP and Office 365 . May I know is it something related to Qlik or my windows user profile?

My NPrinting Version: Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR3 (21.14.7.0)

Thank you in Advance

CVR

Labels (2)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Often this issue appears when you have the screen zoom set to a value different than 100%. May 2021 SR3 has the Office 325 issue solved.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

6 Replies
rtaraka
Contributor II
Contributor II

You can re-install the Designer software with SR4. Will resolve the issue with Office Upgrade.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Often this issue appears when you have the screen zoom set to a value different than 100%. May 2021 SR3 has the Office 325 issue solved.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Piccoli,

CVR_0-1653325324281.png

It was already set to 100%. My colleague is not having any issue with same versions of NPrinting and Office 365. 

Thank you,

CVR

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Ok it is something related to your specific computer. Try to uninstall and install Microsoft Office again. In the past it happened that there were installation errors that caused similar issues.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

Solution 2 from the below link worked for me

NPrinting Designer cannot find a supported templa... - Qlik Community - 1712250

Thank you,

CVR