Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zapparoli
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting - Object Render Time

Hello All.

I Have A Kpi Designer chart from Vizlib that i export as a image to Nprinting. This chart contains text and some images inside it.

The problem is that sometimes some images inside of this chart won't appear, sometimes it will act normal.

After Emailing Vizlib support, they said i need to change the object render time Inside Nprinting Server.

I Found the Engine and Renderer files, but did not want to mess with them without the proper knowledge.

Anyone have any clues on what setting should i add ?

Thanks,

Matheus.

Check my Youtube Channel for more Qlik Content
https://www.youtube.com/@ZappaAnalytics

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the following links for more information. Hope this guides you in the right direction.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

if Vizlib support is telling you to change some settings i would suggest you contact them again and ask them to change these settings for you and take responsibility for such change.

Is there any documentation on Vizlib help or support which would tell you steps? I guess no..

There is no point discussing things on community which are not documented nor supported by Qlik. My exeperience with extensions is that they cause issues and these issues need to be fixed by someone who developed that extension. 

Sorry to be little of a help. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the following links for more information. Hope this guides you in the right direction.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Zapparoli
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Frank, that solved my issue!

Check my Youtube Channel for more Qlik Content
https://www.youtube.com/@ZappaAnalytics

Frank_S
Support
Support

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know!

Cheers @Zapparoli