Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yunus_emre
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting chart image issue

Hi everyone,

In Npriting February 2019 version, I encountered with blank output. I have a powerpoint report that contains chart images.

Output of this report is blank. I cannot see QlikSense object's screenshot in output format.  There was no problem in older versions like that.

Is there anyone who encountered with this issue in last version?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Try to reload the NPrinting NP metadata connection to the Qlik Sense App/ID. Depending on which version you upgraded from, you may need to manually refresh the metadata connection before it is successful. 

Try to manually preview the report in the NPrinting Designer/Template editor. Be sure to add a report filter to limit the data in the report preview. This will allow the report to preview/execute more quickly

Make sure that the ID used and the NP connection Identity is able to open and view the sense app and chart in the Qlik Sense hub.

Right Click on the Table/Chart object in the Template editor (not the tags but the actual chart object under the 'connection' field). Then click 'update'. Some rows or columns may have changed that may be causing the issue.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!