Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinicius_12
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Nprinting report filtered by email

Hello Community,

I have to send a report to many emails, but each report must be filtered by the email I am sending to, i.e:

"jhon@..." must recieve the report filtered by "jhon@...";

"pedro@..." must recieve the report filtered by "pedro@...";

and so on, but i have about 1000 emails to send, so creating an user for each email is not viable, 

is there any solution for this?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Yes this is a common requirement and can be addressed by applying user filters to your report recipients.

Perform the items below in the order they are found and you should be able to deliver each report to each user and if filters are applied to each user, they will only see the data that is associated with them.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Yes this is a common requirement and can be addressed by applying user filters to your report recipients.

Perform the items below in the order they are found and you should be able to deliver each report to each user and if filters are applied to each user, they will only see the data that is associated with them.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!