Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keto
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

On-Demand for the customers

Hello,
The problem that my team and I encounter follow on from this post:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Qlik-Sense-and-NPrinting-OnDemand-extension-and-SSO-us... 

We have many customers for whom the need for On-Demand for Qlik Sense is essential ...
We are OEM partners and therefore our customers are not present on our domain (no NTLM therefore). It is imperative for us to be able to provide access via SAML, JWT ...
We have however found a solution but which concerns qlikview ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kdPnQzaGFE 

The attached post is from May 2020, has there been in the meantime a fix or an existing way to allow our customers to use this functionality with our current infrastructure configuration?

I stay tuned, hoping to find a solution together
Thank you

I promise i try my best, motivation is the key !
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

This would indeed be a very good feature addition.

In the meantime while waiting for other to add to this conversation, I would urge you to place your comments and feature request details in the 'Ideas' site if you have not yet already done so.

The QlikView solution does not apply to any Qlik Sense deployments and is specific to QlikView On Demand where the QV web server is installed on a Windows IIS server. This IIS solution also does not apply to the default QVWS deployment of the QV server.

Further, The QlikView IIS solution still requires NTLM authentication as mentioned here in the help pages.

I wish I could offer more but perhaps other here may have outside the box ideas or solutions.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

This would indeed be a very good feature addition.

In the meantime while waiting for other to add to this conversation, I would urge you to place your comments and feature request details in the 'Ideas' site if you have not yet already done so.

The QlikView solution does not apply to any Qlik Sense deployments and is specific to QlikView On Demand where the QV web server is installed on a Windows IIS server. This IIS solution also does not apply to the default QVWS deployment of the QV server.

Further, The QlikView IIS solution still requires NTLM authentication as mentioned here in the help pages.

I wish I could offer more but perhaps other here may have outside the box ideas or solutions.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!