Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aidalj28
Contributor II
Contributor II

Page break adds blank page in NPrinting Word Report

Hello,

I inserted levels on the first page of report and want to add page break after it, but when I add page break, it automatically creates new blank page which I dont need, since I have only one page. I tried to delete that blank page, but then it is also deleted page break.

How can I create page break without extra blank page? Thank you!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

1. First of all you are giving us wrong/misleading information again! You have chosen NPrinitng 16.0 in the label which is not supported with Qlik Sense. That means that we dont know which version of software we are talking about and therefore cannot give you spot on answer! That information is critical so always pay attention to what you put there. 
  2. Provide us with screenshots and step by step instruction to do what you do so we can replicate it and be able to give you correct answer. There are native word settings which may need to be adjusted so you can have page break properly working.
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
aidalj28
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Here the screenshots:

NPrinting Version: November 2019

QlikSense: Qlik Sense June Patch 12

word12.JPGword22.JPG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is work as design. When you add a page break in Word it will add a new page so you will have latest page blank in the generated report. It is Word, not Qlik NPrinting.

Please invest your time to fill the questions correctly. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.