Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Powerpoint - Spilts trailing rows to next slide automatically

Hi,

I am trying to create power point report where the no of reports increases or decreased based on the number of rows. Sometimes it would fit in one slide and some time if the rows are more the table gets extended till end of the value. I would prefer to take it next slide automatically once the table reaches certain length. How to implement this? 

I am using Nprinting June 2020 version

Table is ex:

Country | Mens Wear Sales | Kids Wear Sales|

--------------------------------------------------------------

USA        |            10                    |             20                |  

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi - this is not an easy solution to implement but it is possible. In short you need to calculate number of rows in your Qlik script and then create a field which you can use as a Page on slide which will dynamically create suitable number of slides depending on number of rows in table and number of rows you want per slide.

Details here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Table-too-large-for-the-page/td-p/1377065

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.