cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik NPriting Report - Values inside chart and Legend

1)I have made a Pie Chart and Stacked Bar Chart in Qlik Sense. I'm using them in my NPrinting Report. In pie chart, I'm unable to display value on the Pie Chart in NPrinting Report. While I'm able to show in value on same Pie Chart in Qlik Sense. I'm using PowerPoint Template in NPrinting Report.

tempsnip.png

2)Similarly I'm using Stacked Bar Chart in NPrinting Report. The Legend which will show what each stack represent in not showing in NPrinting. While I have kept legend in Qlik Sense Report. 

tempsnip1.png

Labels (3)
4 Replies
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I assume you are making your chart in NPrinitng small. This is exactly the same as taking your chart in Qlik Sense and resizing it to (lets say) size of 2x2 grid slots. Responsive design of Qlik Sense charts will start hiding chart elements which are to big to be plotted inside of the chart.

• Just by looking at your post tags i am assuming you are using November 2018 version of NPrinting. Please confirm this as well as version of Qlik Sense. For the future i suggest always stating versions of both systems at the beginning of each post. 
  • Try making your chart bigger in NPrinting - this will allow for more room to plot your charts and their content
    • I would suggest to keep the ration (height/width) the same as in Qlik Sense to avoid any image distortions
    • If you create a chart in Qlik Sense which takes up quarter of your screen you need to allow the same space on your NPrinting report for the object
  • In soon coming version (February 2019) of NPrinting there will be a setting allowing you control size of images better than now

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Lech_Miszkiewicz Thank You. The Qlik Sense version I'm using is Qlik Sense November 2018. Values and Legends are visible if I give image size as Stretch. 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

yes, I agree that using size stretch will resize the original image to your placeholder size. I do not like this option as it used to distort quality of images and they looked very pixelated. 

However - if you are happy with how stretched images look in your report then it is all good

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.