Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subash29
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Nprinting Levels

Hi,

I am using Printing 18.0.1 version in designer and server.I need to create table details in Nprinting  which same as my Qlik Sense App (3+ version).I cant get the completed table data in NPrinting in details level.When i am checked in community We need to add the object levels for getting detail reports.

NPrinting 17 - pixel perfect levels

but in my designer i try to search the table objects in Levels .There is no object is showing  me.but those objects i can add in Table objects.

Please help me is there any bug present in my tool for not showing the tables objects in Levels.

23 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I run out of options.

Well - there is one more thing as you just mentioned it vaguely - What version of Qlik Sense (Version ad release) are you using. Is it supported with the NPrinitng version?

If you ticked all the boxes and it still does not show up i suggest you open a support ticket with Qlik so they can arrange a conference call and look at your environment.

Once you figure out what was causing the issue please provide us an answer here as well - if you could. thanks Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
subash29
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Lech,

I checked my versions it is  18.0.4 - February 2018 SR1.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest you to update to latest available version June 2018 and test the same report with it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

quck note on this - just before you upgrade Qlik Sense to June version double check if you use anywhere in your applications extensions as they will likely stop working

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
KasperJeppesen1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli 

I am about to use N-printing and just saw your comment. 

I have a pivot table and normal tables, where I need to use levels on ID's (ID is users). Is it still the case, that you cannot add levels to pivot-tables and tables in Qlik Sense N-printing ? 

I simple have a pivot-table and a filter-pane for my ID's (ID is users), and needed a PDF with my pivot-table, but with one for each ID. 

Thank you!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You cannot insert native Excel pivot tables inside levels. 

You can insert native QlikView or Qlik Sense pivot tables inside Levels.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
KasperJeppesen1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli 

Hope it is okay to reply here again. I have a question more. 

I have had some troubles with filters and pixel perfect reports. Is it possible to apply filters the same way in pixel perfect reports, as with excel reports, and apply together with levels? I need to filter on some cities, and still use my levels.

Thank you! 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @KasperJeppesen1 

This is different type of question so next time start new thread...

The answer  to your question is NO! - object filters are only available in MS Office based templates. and not in Pixel Perfect

cheers

KasperJeppesen1
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Lech_Miszkiewicz , @Ruggero_Piccoli 

Thank you for your answer. I tried to create a new questions for what I am about to ask, but it was not possible to click the "Post". I hope it is okay, I am posting here! Sorry! 

I am using:

Qlik NPrinting November 2019

Version: 19.40.3.0

Thank you! 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It is quite hard to understand where the error could be without seeing the template.

You have to use the Pages node to create the Excel worksheets. So add the field you want to use to create the worksheets in that node. The content of each single worksheet will be filtered by the specific value for the sheet is created.

Then add the ID into the Levels node and create the level in the template. You can combine Levels and Pages in the same worksheet of a template. 

In both cases, levels and pages, you will have a level or page ofr each distinct value of the used fileds.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero