Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhavalvyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Nprinting

Hi hope all are doing good.

I have question on Nprinting HTML report.I have generated HTML report by taking image of Straight table and embedding the same in email body.

No . of records for that straight table may changes on daily basis, so either image cutted in case of records increases or lots of blank space left in case of records decreases.

I want to make it dynamically resizable, so it will automatically increase or decrease in size as per the records.

Labels (2)
11 Replies
dhavalvyas
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz this perfectly works for me...Many Thanks

I have one more doubt I have 3 columns in my current straight table and suppose tomorrow there will be 5 columns...two more columns added to it...then how it will work ? Because currently we are dragging and dropping columns one by one within<tr>tag in HTML code.

In the attached file i have columns till Jul..once there will be more columns added to it for Aug,Sep,Oct....how it will work ?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

for dynamic number of columns you may need to follow steps i have written in my blog post as that is the only way to maintain dynamic number of columns-just like pivot table. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.