Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik sense nprinting excel straight table borders missing

Hello All,

I have built straight tables in the excel templates and given the borders for the objects. I even unchecked the keep source format option. When i save and preview the template the right side and the bottom border is missing. Is there any limitation for the straight table in excel? Please can someone let me know how to solve this? I am using April 2018 Version: 18.9.5

Thanks,

Anil

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @dandaanilreddy 

If you perform a right click and export on the source Qlik Sense you will notice that the table is exported without a border. This applies to the table data a well.

export as an image.PNG

However if you prefer to see borders, the PixelPerfect template editor can provide you with the tools you need to enhance the visual impact of the report output. Excel output format is also available.

pxp borders 2.PNG

I've also attached a copy of the actual report output.

Here is a link to help you with development of PixelPerfect reports.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/search/?q=pixel

Once you arrive at the page, click 'videos' and choose the video that best suites your report requirement.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @dandaanilreddy 

If you perform a right click and export on the source Qlik Sense you will notice that the table is exported without a border. This applies to the table data a well.

export as an image.PNG

However if you prefer to see borders, the PixelPerfect template editor can provide you with the tools you need to enhance the visual impact of the report output. Excel output format is also available.

pxp borders 2.PNG

I've also attached a copy of the actual report output.

Here is a link to help you with development of PixelPerfect reports.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/search/?q=pixel

Once you arrive at the page, click 'videos' and choose the video that best suites your report requirement.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

Thanks a lot for the reply. This really helps. 😊

Thanks,

Anil

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries @dandaanilreddy 

Glad it helped you...fs