Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kotikokila08
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense with Nprinting

Hello all,

Currently I m using Qliksense 2018 patch 1 and version is 12.36.3. Does QlikNprinting should also the same version? And pls help me which version of Nprinting supports qliksense 12 version. 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
5 Replies
James5654
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting lets you centrally schedule, generate and deliver custom reports via email, your corporate directory, the web, Qlik NPrinting NewsStand portal, or to the Qlik Sense hub. Qlik helps you explore data and visualizations, then request reports only on the selections you choose. GoMedicare Cost

suneethagandham86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi James, Thanks for your response. Which version of Nprinting is compatible for qliksense 2018 release.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Kotikokila08 

Your Qlik Sense version is no longer supported therefore there is no more officially supported version of NPrinting

At the time when there was a version supported you could use any same (September 2018) or newer version of NPrinting with it.

In order to move forward I suggest you upgrade both tools to currently supported versions.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
suneethagandham86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lech_Miszkiewicz,

Thanks for your response. Sure will upgrade my Qliksense version.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Supported versions of Qlik Sense are listed in the help site, for example in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/System-requirem...

When a new Qlik Sense version is stated as supported we also insert the information in the Release Notes.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.