Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seb_seb
Contributor
Contributor

Reports missing tab is not showing

Hi, 

I have published a report from NPRINTING  in the HUB

But in the Qlik sense Hub, in my personnal space i don't show the report tab. I have only  "my work" and "published" 

Can you help me to make appear the report tab ? 

Thanks

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About distributing reports to Qlik Sense Hub refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Hub-destina...

The help site page lists also the requirements.

Be sure that:

• you configured correctly the publish task by checking the flag 'Hub' in the Destinations tab for you user or for all users
  • there are not errors in the Task Executions page related to the publish task that have to send generated report to Qlik Sense Hub
  • there are not errors in the Qlik NPrinting log files

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

Frank_S
Support
Support

@sebseb

Please note that if your company connects NPrinting to more than one Qlik Sense environment, NPrinting will only be able to publish reports to the initial environment. Other Qlik Sense environment cannot receive reports.

For details you may refer to this help page:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About distributing reports to Qlik Sense Hub refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Hub-destina...

The help site page lists also the requirements.

Be sure that:

• you configured correctly the publish task by checking the flag 'Hub' in the Destinations tab for you user or for all users
  • there are not errors in the Task Executions page related to the publish task that have to send generated report to Qlik Sense Hub
  • there are not errors in the Qlik NPrinting log files

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Seb_seb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi,

Thank you for your first response.

I have the hub option and no error when I publish the job.

On the other hand, where are the nprinting logs? I can't find them.

In addition, to display "report" in the hub you must first have a report to generate?
I would have thought that the problem was with the rights which prevent me from seeing it.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About Qlik NPrinting logs refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Logging.htm in that page there are all details.

Did you met all the requirements listed in the help site page about publishing on the Qlik Sense Hub?

Yes, you have to run without errors a publish task with a report that has Sense Hub as destination for your user.

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Frank_S
Support
Support

@sebseb

Please note that if your company connects NPrinting to more than one Qlik Sense environment, NPrinting will only be able to publish reports to the initial environment. Other Qlik Sense environment cannot receive reports.

For details you may refer to this help page:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!