Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Sending email to users in CC

Hello 
Got an nprinting task that is supposed to send emails to a list of users
what I want is that from that list of users in the Destination tab to send directly i.e. I put them in the TO list useing the predefined vairable User_Email_Address and I want the remaining user to have their email address in the CC list
how can I accomplish this?

I can walk on water when it freezes
Labels (1)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There is not a feature to create subgroups of users added in the Users/Groups tab. You could create two Qlik Sense or QlikView variables one with the list of users in the TO and another for the ones in CC.

Another alternative is to fill the Alternate Email 1 in the Distribution tab of the users for the TO and fill the Alternate Email 2 for the users in CC and configure the email as follow:

Ruggero_Piccoli_1-1702982737556.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.