Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sri_c003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

[Show Stopper] Links broken when accessing NPrinting from behind proxy

Version: NPrinting April 2018

We have NPrinting servers running behind our organization proxy; only way for external users to access them would be via the proxy. NPrinting and proxy have both been configured to communicate using JWT.

We are able to login into NPrinting dashboard via proxy.

Until here everything is good.

And then problem starts...

The sub tabs links in literally every page are broken. The top level tabs show the urls with proxy after host properly. But all subtabs are broken with link not including the proxy after host.

Screenshots below. The first one with green text highlights working portion. The remaining three with red text highlight broken areas.

Also, as shown in the screenshot towards the bottom, designer too is not opening when accessing via proxy.

This is a SHOW STOPPER for us.

NP-2.PNG

Broken links screenshots

NP-3.PNG

NP-4.PNG

Designer not opening when opening while logged via proxy

NP-5-designer_not_opening.PNG

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

did you raise this with Qlik Support?

On Community there is not much we can do about this - right?

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
sri_c003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

True Lech, I raised a support ticket, albeit a bit later after I created this thread. Contemplating whether to leave this discussion open, or just close it. Any suggestions?

sri_c003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Can anyone delete this thread please. It says I do not have permissions to delete it.

I raised a ticket on support forum.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As moderator I can delete this thread but maybe it will be useful to other people if you share the solution from the support team.

Let me know what you prefer.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sri_c003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks Ruggero, I shall take it your route... leave this open for now, and update it whenever the case gets resolved.