Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some issues in Nprinting 17 Nov / Nprinting 18 Feb

I'm trying to use Nprinting 17 and i recentrly upgrade to Nprinting 18 with qlikView 12 and i have some issues with cycle field report

When I try qvp on a conecction, the report generation don't work and it stuck on the status generating, the connection's metadata generates with OK status.

When i tried a local conections, everything seems to be OK with the except for the biggest report, that report y is a cycle field report in html, the field Cycled have only 445 values and Nprinting can't solve it because it tries to do every report at the same time using all the resources of the server, in that case the job stucks a never generate the reports. I tried ti split the values in another 20 fields, the job works well and finish with warnings.

warnings.png

But the filters are valid for the QV app. When i see log, i can noticed that many reports dont generate for the same issue.

warnings.png

Can you help me please with these, please. I don't know what to do.

3 Replies
mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

seems that the specific combination of values does not exist in the source document.

Check manually if you can select them at the same time.

BR,

Matus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for your answer, but the combination of values exists in the source document, I splited the 445 values in 20 fields and I create a cycle field report for every extra field that i created. This issue appears when execute the 20 reports with the same task. When I run a single report, this issue don't appear. I need the reports to be generated one after the other dialy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Aditional Nprinting sometimes can't liberate the RAM resources even when a task ends successfully. This causes future tasks don't run.

Nprinting bugs.png