cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III

align table and chart in excel template

If I put a chart next to a table in the excel template and in the table I use “expand” option for the columns. Then when data is populated in the table, the position of the chart and table will no longer align, as the number of rows to be expanded in the table can vary, what can be done to the chart side to make sure the two objects’ position could still align? I have tried insert the columns behind the chart but still don't work.

12 Replies
sriabt
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks this is helping 80% but still the left side table formats are showing upto the right side chart size. For example the left side table value ends upto ROW 6 but the right side chart is showing up to row 15..then the left side table format is showing from Row 7 to Row 15 as extra. Please help to fix this issue.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As general rule, please avoid to comment 3 years and half old conversations because the software could be changed on a so long time. Instead start a new conversation, add all the details needed to reproduce your issue (including screenshots, steps, etc) and the label with the correct version you are using. 

In this specific case, the way of working of Qlik NPrinting about how Excel reports are generated is not change so I have very few details but I suspect the old answer is still valid. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Further as a new poster her and as potentially a new user of NPrinting, we recommend checking the available NPrinting training pages tutorials and videos available for your convenience.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Qlik-NPrinting-Training-and-Information-Resources-Step-...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!