Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sivan_limonic
Contributor II
Contributor II

embedded failed report is shown as url in email

Hi,

I have a task with several reports embedded to email body.

for each one there's a condition. 

my problem is that even though my settings are defined to "When a publish task cannot generate one or more reports - Recipients will receive successful reports, with no error message", the failed reports are shon in email as an html line.

like this:

sivan_limonic_0-1639992804087.png

what else can i do to delete it when failed?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to set the green highlighted parameter:

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1640016440404.png

For more details refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Admin-setti...

Please, when posting a new question, remember to add the label with the correct version you are using. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sivan_limonic
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you, but i've done that and it's still the same...

sivan_limonic_0-1640154703198.png

i also set the green parameter in the Report's properties.. 

sivan_limonic_2-1640154781336.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The string is not an error message, it is the tag of the embedded report. You did not added the label related to the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using. What version do you have? If it is not latest, could you upgrade and test with latest?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sivan_limonic
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm using Qlik NPrinting May 2021 Version: 21.14.3.0

That's the latest isn't it?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the version number. As often happens the answer depends on this information. From the Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR1 21.14.4 Release Notes:

Report tags were not removed in case of false conditions
Jira issue ID: OP-9924 OP-9962
If you sent:
• an embedded HTML report
• an email with the tag with of report name variable in the body
A false report condition would leave the tags visible in the email. Now tags are removed.

So upgrading should solve. Latest available version, at the moment I'm writing, is Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR3 21.14.7.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero