Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
QlikSenseUpdates
Employee
Employee

Here at Qlik our partners are very important to us, and to our customers. We are always looking for ways to make it easier for our customers and our partners to work together.

In this spirit, we have recently added functionality to our SaaS offerings so that customers can quickly and easily identify the partner they are working with.

This feature can be found in My Qlik, another recently added tool that provides a single location for users to manage their Qlik identity and their Qlik Sense subscriptions. As part of this management, users can now associate a Partner ID with their subscription.

The Partner ID is a six-digit number that uniquely identifies a partner to Qlik. To associate the Partner ID to your subscription, the first step is to talk to your Partner and ask them what number you should use. Once you have that number, you can log into My Qlik (https://myqlik.qlik.com/portal/). Then, by clicking on the Subscriptions tab, you will be able to see your subscriptions.

Within the subscription tile you can click on the edit button and add the Partner ID.

JanMonthly1.png

If a Partner ID has already been entered, you can also change it, or delete it entirely.

JanMonthly2.png

It’s all about improving your experience with Qlik!   The My Qlik Portal is an area where Qlik Sense users will have the ability to digitally purchase and manage Qlik Sense Business Subscriptions and their own information among many other things.

More to come in the near future around the My Qlik Portal - stay tuned!

1 Comment