Webinar: Data’s Role in Federal Human Capital Management Reform The federal government is plagued with several Human Capital Management (HCM) challeng...
Webinar: Data’s Role in Federal Human Capital Management Reform
The federal government is plagued with several Human Capital Management (HCM) challenges, including:
- Pay structure – There is no variability in performance recognition and market value is overlooked.
- Cost – The cost to hire and onboard personnel is higher than in the private sector
- Age gap – Two percent of federal IT employees are under 30 and 83% are older than 55
This is due in part to the government’s use of multiple, disparate pay and personnel systems. Join this webinar with the Performance Institute, the Center for Organizational Excellence (COE) and Qlik to:
- Learn about the recommendations the Senior Executives Association (SEA) and the COE recently developed to reform the capacity of HCM across the federal government.
- Discover how a single, centralized view of federal human resources data can help the government address the HCM challenges it has.