Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwehbi
Contributor
Contributor

Attunity Replicate upgrade and kafka version compatibility

Dear Support Team,

currently we are having attunity replicate version 6.5.0.674 with

>>> Source : Oracle 10g

>>> Destination : Kafka 2.4.x

We would like to upgrade our Kafka cluster into 3.3.x, thus I am contacting you.

Is our attunity replicate version compatible with the new kafka version (3.3.x) ?

what is the latest attunity replicate version ? is it compatible with both

>>> Source : Oracle 10g

and

>>> Destination : Kafka 2.4.x and 3.3.x

?

regards

Rami

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @rwehbi ,

Replicate 2022.11 was certified to support Kafka 3.x, this is the first major version which support Kafka 3.x. The previous major versions (2022.5, 2021.11 etc) do not officially support Kafka 3.x. However, the Oracle 10g source was dropped support from Replicate 2022.11 as Oracle 10g sunset.

More information about the DB/endpoints support versions can be found in support matrix .

BTW, Replicate 6.5 reached its end of support date, more info about Replicate Lifecycle .

In short, No Replicate version can support both of Oracle 10g source and Kafka 3.3 target, I'd like to suggest you to open a support ticket and get Professional Service team involved to see if any workarounds.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @rwehbi ,

Replicate 2022.11 was certified to support Kafka 3.x, this is the first major version which support Kafka 3.x. The previous major versions (2022.5, 2021.11 etc) do not officially support Kafka 3.x. However, the Oracle 10g source was dropped support from Replicate 2022.11 as Oracle 10g sunset.

More information about the DB/endpoints support versions can be found in support matrix .

BTW, Replicate 6.5 reached its end of support date, more info about Replicate Lifecycle .

In short, No Replicate version can support both of Oracle 10g source and Kafka 3.3 target, I'd like to suggest you to open a support ticket and get Professional Service team involved to see if any workarounds.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
rwehbi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi John

thank you for this quick reply.

so if I get you reply

You've dropped the support of our attunity version, and the new supported attunity version doesn't support our Source Oracle 10g ? if yes, this a critical issue, I need your reply quickly to raise it to our attunity account manager.

how can I open a support ticket ? because this is already a support ticket, can't you include the professional service ?

Regards

Rami

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @rwehbi ,

Here is Qlik Community. You may open support ticket by access https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support/ct-p/qlikSupport?launchChat=1, and we can get you account manager information in the system, support team would help you.

Regards,

John.