Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Finnova
Contributor III
Contributor III

HTTPS- Certificat

Hi, we have a Problem with an HTTPS-Certificat.

I have installed an HTTPS certificate (TLS) with CommonName *.shr.company.ch.

This applies, for example, to the Qlik Replicate UI link: https://test.shr.company.ch  [/attunityreplicate].

I have also already imported the certificate and connected with the appid.

This works so far. However, forwarding to the hostname is now the problem.

Now the certificate is invalid, because I will be redirected directly to https://hostname[/attunityreplicate].

First support says there should be a serviceconfiguraiton file located in the replicate/data directory. But there's not.

Does anyone have a different solution?

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Alan_Wang
Support
Support

When a data directory is installed in a separate location from the base install, this file path needs to be added to the repctl command.

repuictl -d "Path to Data location" configuration set --address <your hostname>

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
deepaksahirwar
Creator II
Creator II

Dear @Finnova ,

Let’s address these issues one by one:

GlobalRepo.sqlite:

The error message indicates that Qlik Replicate is unable to connect to the SQLite repository at 'D:\Program Files\Attunity\Replicate\data\GlobalRepo.sqlite’. This could be due to the file being corrupted or not existing. If the file is corrupted, you might be able to resolve the issue by using a SQLite browser to open the GlobalRepo.sqlite file, locate the entry “AppHostConfiguration” and change its value to 2. If the file does not exist, it might have been moved or deleted.

You might need to recreate it or restore it from a backup.

ServiceConfiguration.xml:

As of Qlik Replicate version 2023.5, the ServiceConfiguration.xml and ServerConfiguration.xml files have been deprecated23. Operations that were previously performed by editing these files are now performed using the Replicate CLI command

In your version 2021, the ServiceConfiguration.xml file should exist. If it’s missing, you might need to create it or restore it from a backup.

If you found our response useful, we kindly ask you to click on “Accept as Solution”. This will aid other users in finding the answer more effortlessly.

Thank you! 😊

Regards,
Deepak

Finnova
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That's exactly what I've already done.

But he forwarding still happens after a service restart and my certificate with the wildcard-certificat is therefore not accepted.

Finnova
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In this case, it is also helpful to know:
- Data directory is not in the base directory: repuictl -d "Other directory" configuration ...
- The .pem files must be deleted in this data/ssl directory.

It works now. Thank you for your tips

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar