Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHETTYSAMARTH30
Contributor II
Contributor II

Identifying all the SQLLite files in Qlik replicate

Hello,

We wanted to identify all the SQLLite files inside the Qlik replicate at task level as well as the server level. The intention behind identifying those files is that we check for SQL file corruption. Once we know what are all the SQLLite files, we can perform integrity checks on it.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@SHETTYSAMARTH30  Please follow the case that you have opened with customer support. 

Qlik does not guarantee product functionality when performing partial data folder recovery while you adjust the files(*.SQLite, *.repo). For any such scenario, we recommend recovering the entire data folder as the data in the SQLite repos are interconnected.

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @SHETTYSAMARTH30 

Please note - performing an integrity check on these files while tasks are running may fail or cause tasks to fail as the files are being used.

I don't have specific documentation on this, but checked a test environment hosted on Windows. Please do a search on ".sqlite" and ".repo" to find all in your environment:

..\data:

GlobalRepo.sqlite

GlobalRepo.sqlite-shm

GlobalRepo.sqlite-wal

..\data\Task_Name:

Task_Name.repo

deferred_target_apply_operations.sqlite

dynamic_metadata.sqlite

notifications.sqlite

task_audit.sqlite

task_errors.sqlite

task_tables.sqlite

..\data\endpoint_srv\data:

GlobalRepository.sqlite

GlobalRepository.sqlite-shm

GlobalRepository.sqlite-wal

Some endpoints that use additional software such as DB2 on z/OS may use additional sqlite files

SHETTYSAMARTH30
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

As of now we are checking for Oracle tasks which is running on the onPrem Linux server.

SHETTYSAMARTH30
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello @Dana_Baldwin , Do you have any article link or information about these sqlite files? Wanted to get some more information about the purpose of these files.

Thank you

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @SHETTYSAMARTH30 

I apologize but we do not have any documentation on how each of these files is used.

Dana

SHETTYSAMARTH30
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Dana_Baldwin , In the past we had faced issue where the sqlite files got corrupted and in order to fix that, we had to perform reload or advance resume on the tasks. Do you know what are the important files we need to check in case of such corruption ?

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @SHETTYSAMARTH30 

I do not know which of the sqlite database files are used most. I imagine the ones directly in the data directory as they do not pertain to a specific task.

It is rare that a sqlite database file becomes corrupt, I am sorry to hear you were impacted by such an issue.

I am not able to check with our internal support team via a Community post. If you need more information, please open a support case.

Thanks,

Dana

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@SHETTYSAMARTH30  Please follow the case that you have opened with customer support. 

Qlik does not guarantee product functionality when performing partial data folder recovery while you adjust the files(*.SQLite, *.repo). For any such scenario, we recommend recovering the entire data folder as the data in the SQLite repos are interconnected.

Thanks,

Nanda