Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrancoHR
Partner - Contributor III

Latency on Target Aurora Postgres

A task was fully loaded with a table but the changes are not being replicated for 2-3 days, they remained on disk. I stop the task and execute it with the advanced options option since the day no changes arrive, it applies some changes but then stops.
What could be happening?
I set performance at the trace level and there is latency with the origin, which is a logstream task of 8 sec, and the target and handling latency is the current latency, which is 3 days.

00012056: 2023-09-25T21:06:09:625970 [PERFORMANCE ]T: Source latency 13.03 seconds, Target latency 250830.63 seconds, Handling latency 250817.60 seconds (replicationtask.c:3700)

Regards,

4 Replies
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello Team,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik via Qlik Community Support page. As per your issue it mentioned as (Target latency 250830.63 seconds, Handling latency 250817.60 seconds  ) 

We consider it as Target latency . Seems you need to check on the target side why changes are not being applied. To get assistance on it you have to engage TSE via Support case.

Please stop the task enable logging below"

PERFORMANCE  -> TRACE

TARGET_APPLY ->  VERBOSE

Please resume the task. Let the task run for 10-20 minutes, download and zip log and upload for review

Reagrds,

Sushil Kumar

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @FrancoHR 
Thanks for posting in the Qlik Community Forum.

Kindly set TARGET_APPLY = TRACE, let the task run for 15-20 minutes and check the logs for any errors, bulk failed, whether task applying one-to-one. If there is no useful information in the enhanced logs means, please raise a support ticket with us to analyze further.

Regards,

Suresh

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @FrancoHR 

If one of the replies helped to resolve the issue, please mark it as a solution & like it to make it easier for others to find.
Thanks in advance!

FrancoHR
Author

@SushilKumar 

Ok, I'll do that.

The task is in transactional mode because it contains a table without PK, is it correct to replicate  or should I try  batch mode?