Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvbin
Creator II
Creator II

Problems for Target as AWS S3

Hi ,

Generally what are the problems that we face when we set AWS S3 as a target and how to resolve it. Any white paper on this , or could you please list out some and resolutions for the same.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
5 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @suvbin 

Please take a look at below articles:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2022/Content/Replicate/Main/Amazon%20S3/file_sources3....

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2022/Content/Replicate/Main/Amazon%20S3/set_up_file_as...

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
shashi_holla
Support
Support

@suvbin 

There are no common errors and mostly all are environment specific. If you follow the user guide and carry-out all the prerequisites correctly then there shouldn't any issues. In case you face any, support team is always ready to help, or you can get in touch with the Qlik Professional Services Team.

Thank you,

suvbin
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi padampriya,

the links are not opening. Could you please provide anyother.

suvbin
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Shashi,

Thank you for the response. I understand. But in general i was asking are there any performance tuning or any problems faced by others ...  etc.. if its been provided then before using as a target , we can have some insight about it. So that's the reason i asked.

shashi_holla
Support
Support

@suvbin 

It all boils down to how the endpoint is setup and how far away is it from the source and Replicate server. 

Also, the Replicate server disk space and CPU play a role.

That being said an issue happening in other environment may not happen in yours and there are a lot of parameters to go with. 

Overall S3 endpoint works great and also has its own limitations. 

I checked a few cases with S3 endpoint and majorly its setup related and not with performance.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,