cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanhanyan
Contributor II
Contributor II

QLIK table to get info on QLIK Task Source endpoint details

Hello, Is there any QLIK tables that stores all the QLIK task details, e.g. task name, with source endpoint details.

The main purposes is able to know list of QLIK tasks which pointing to the same source endpoint. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @tanhanyan ,

Sorry, the link in my previous comment is invalid. I'm fixing it now, please refresh the page after a few minutes.

Or you may check the article: Task Configuration and Server Configuration Backup.

thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @tanhanyan ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

Qlik Replicate utilize SQLite as repository, all the task definition information stores in the SQLite database file. We may use command below to export all the task definition to a JSON file:

repctl exportrepository

Read the JSON file (on Windows the default location is "C:\Program Files\Attunity\Replicate\data\imports") to get all the information. 

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
tanhanyan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi John, I have tried the command but the output do not have any tasks details. Only having info below, 

Is it because our QLIK Tasks and data folder in D while Attunity software folder in C? How should we run the command again in order to get all tasks definition to be exported to JSON file? Thanks. 

{
"name": "Replication_Definition",
"cmd.replication_definition": {
"replication_environment": {
"name": "replication_environment",
"mail_settings": {},
"task_user_context": {},
"run_command_settings": {},
"proxy_settings": {
"$type": "ProxySettings"
}
},
"notifications": {},
"error_behavior": {
"apply_error_behavior": {},
"table_error_behavior": {},
"data_error_behavior": {},
"recoverable_error_behavior": {}
},
"scheduler": {},
"disk_utilization_configuration": {},
"memory_utilization_configuration": {}
},
"_version": {
"version": "2024.5.0.144",
"version_major": 2024,
"version_minor": 5,
"version_revision": 144,
"fips": 0
},
"description": "Host name: xxxx, Time: 2024-07-12 11:31:57.389238"
}

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @tanhanyan ,

Sorry, the link in my previous comment is invalid. I'm fixing it now, please refresh the page after a few minutes.

Or you may check the article: Task Configuration and Server Configuration Backup.

thanks,

John.

tanhanyan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks. Manage to export out the details. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you for your great support! @tanhanyan