Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brunnovb_in
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Replicate - Target Snowflake - Keep files in internal stage in Snowflake

Hello,

I'm using Qlik Replicate to replicate data to Snowflake. I was seeing the queries made by Qlik Replicate on History Tab on Snowflake and I'd like to know if it is possible to keep files in internal stage in Snowflake?

The default behavior is putting file and execute a remove command. Is it possible to change this?

Step 1

brunnovb_in_0-1659702502695.png

Step 2

brunnovb_in_1-1659702517172.png

Thanks,

Brunno.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @brunnovb_in ,

You can keep CSV files in the Replicate server using the internal parameter "keepCSVFiles" on the Snowflake Target endpoint.

There is no way you can keep the CSV files on Snowflake staging because the same staging will be used by Replicate many times so it gets dropped and created.

Thanks,

Swathi

View solution in original post

lyka
Support
Support

Hello,

There's an option to keep the csv files in Replicate Server if you want to do it that way.

Add the internal parameter called keepCSVFiles  on the target endpoint 

Thanks

Lyka

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @brunnovb_in ,

You can keep CSV files in the Replicate server using the internal parameter "keepCSVFiles" on the Snowflake Target endpoint.

There is no way you can keep the CSV files on Snowflake staging because the same staging will be used by Replicate many times so it gets dropped and created.

Thanks,

Swathi

lyka
Support
Support

Hello,

There's an option to keep the csv files in Replicate Server if you want to do it that way.

Add the internal parameter called keepCSVFiles  on the target endpoint 

Thanks

Lyka

brunnovb_in
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello!

Perfect! I appreciate that.

Best,

Brunno.